Friday, November 18, 2011

"Do more, be bored less"-Project for the weekend of calendar week 46

Even if I made a different impression this morning (see this or this or this), all in all the day way pretty much okay so far. After several hour of installing, uninstalling and getting rid of bugs that were my own fault, everybody in the company was called into the conference room. There we celebrated the release of our new Beta program with sandwiches and champagne. And I consider just sitting around and talking as some very nice paid work time.
Of course that lead to me staying at work longer than planned and I didn't feel like going downtown anymore. So my list of weekend activitied is just getting a bit longer:

Go into town
◦   Pay bills
◦   Buy tea
◦   Buy stuff from the Lush store
◦   Buy postcards
Sewing
◦   Choose a pattern
◦   Calculate the pattern
◦   Cut the fabrics
Write postcards
Practice the keyboard
Clean up my desk appartment

So if I get bored with having all that to do, I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment