Friday, November 18, 2011

The Camera

Santa Claus is bringing me a camera for Christmas this year. I do still have my old one that I bought (oh God, has it been that long?) 8 years ago but that just eats batteries. (And if I put in too cheap new ones it won't even turn on.) So when I moved in with the Ex, I just threw it in my box with electronical-junk cause she had a decent one. And there it still sits.

Lately I really feel like taking pictures though. Mostly of the cats who really are the two most beautiful creatures on this planets, but somtimes of just random other things too. I'd really like to be able to take pictures now already and as usual, I have lost my iPhone. (I'm pretty good at that.)

Maybe I should get that old log back out of its box and see how much life is left in it.




Edit: It's dead. I put in brand new (cheap) batteries and there is no reaction at all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment