Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Day Personal Picture Challenge - Day 4 + Bonus-Rant!

Day 04 - A picture of where you went today


Since I forgot my camera at home, you're going to get a stock photo today. Sorry


Source: Bahnbilder.de


I went into town and was planning to get some more hair dye and some postcards for postcrossing but at the bank I found out I that there is no money in my account. None. Nada. Zip.
It could be worse, I get paid some time this week yet and still have food in the freezer and had enough cash left over to get cat food. But starting tomorrow, my smoking- and drinking habits are not going to like it.
I've been planning to switch banks for ages and was always to lazy. But I really need to go to one that give me the option of online banking so I can check my balance more regularly without having to ride halfway across town.
Well, at least this time this happened when the rent was already paid, not like in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment